Saturday, August 28, 2010

Palette Release #20 {Family Room}



I created a free digital kit to go with this one


.

I have included some PNG files in this one which you can resize and recolour before you print them
I am also working on an album kit based on these colours which will be a downloadable printable.
So keep your eye out for that!
My album is currently sitting on my desk unfinished (of course) and awaiting more photos.
I so need to find balance.  I am not taking as many photos as I should, so I have limited pictures to use in the scrapping I am struggling to find time for after managing site stuff and creating digital bits and pieces.  I am having lots of fun doing the latter though, so it all evens out I guess.  I would like to get creating more though (on paper!!!!!)  I made some cards last night though.....so its all good!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment