Friday, January 21, 2011

The new release is up at THE COLOR ROOM today.  Its a good one too!!!  We added a TWIST! 
We are holding a "Style Swap" event.  The Designers each created a page in the style of a fellow Designer, and the results were fantastic.  It is so inspiring.....its almost like a two for one on each page created.  The girls successfully took elements of their swapped style and added it to their own style.  Each page is absolutely brilliant!

 Heres what I did for this Palette.  I used Ronda Palazzari's style as best I could.  It was a great experience, and I cant wiat to do it again!





As you can see. I had fun!
If you want to see 'who did who' Stop by The Color Room and check out what the designers got up to.
This week we are encouraging the members to scrap a Designer or someone from the site you admire!!! Just be sure to state who you used to create your Project!!!

Hope you can give it a go. It really was lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. oooh sounds like heaps of fun!! I sooo love the colour combo and your LO is just STUNNING!!! Love how you have done your string...just gives it the perfect touch! Thanks for inspiring me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I see lots of texture & layers. So me but still so you! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete