Friday, October 14, 2011

The Color Room's Release #80

Hi there.....Here is the release for Today!



Not colours I adore together....but I gave it a go anyway.
I was surprised!


Elements of my own design
Echo Park Alphas and stickers
Karla Dudley Digi stamps
Hero arts white flowers/pearls
Audrey Neal heart tab

It was actually ok once I got going!!!!

And yes you may not have heard, but we are adding on some home extensions!
Our Third will arrive March 22.

We were quite shocked.  (It was a bit of a surprise.)
We are ok now!

Now we have to repurchase all of those baby things I gave away a few months ago.
Woops!

anyway.......
have fun creating this week!




3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Layout! Congratulations on your "Home addition" coming in March! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous page and gorgeous pic of yours! Congrats again Lydell on the good news! Hugs, Yuzz Yusof

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the News Lydell!!
    Love this Layout....

    ReplyDelete