Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Process Video.


Here is a little about my process with a My Creative Scrapbook Kit.

I used the Main Kit this month.
(Click the image to take you directly to the Kit Page )



Once I open my box of goodies each month I go through the papers, finding things that go well together.

I have in mind that I would like to get at least 3 Pages and a Project Life Spread out of the kit.

I open all the packets and take a look at the embellishments....this helps me envisage the Photos I might have, or the topics I might scrap.

I find at least 4 different coordinating patterned papers that will suit my PL spread and cut each sheet in halves.




Then I take the halves and cut it into three 6x4 pieces.  I add in a 1/2 sheet of cardstock to break up the pattern.


I start laying out the spread and cut 4 pieces in halves again to make 8 3 x 4 pieces for the centre row.


and then I go through the die cut pack adding things that will suit first up.


From there I add photos and embellish.

See the video for how I work on one Layout, and go about mapping out a few others....


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment