Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Next DT LO for Scrapbook Station.  Chatterbox this time.  I enjoyed this one.  I quite like chatterbox.  These Transparent monogram letters are really pretty.  I liked the topic too!  I had so much fun away from home at ISC.  First time in forever!  Chatterbox_dtlo


We sent my sister and her husband to a hotel in the city on Saturday night.  She is 8 1/2 months pregnant, with a 3 1/2 year old at home.  We had Raine for the evening and they went out for dinner and had a fully cooked breakfast.  So they came back on sunday very relaxed!  Some friends did the same thing for my DH and I just 2 weeks before Mykenzie arrived, and we didn't realise how much we needed it.  It was really nice.  ( We need it again now!!!)  Now we just have to sit back and wait for this new little one to come!  Siann is desperate for him/her to come out, she is very uncomfortable!


Not much else has been going on.  I need to get downstairs to scrap again now.  I had so long thinking about and then frantically finishing the SM entry, that I needed to take some time out!  It gets a bit stressful when you are racing against time, and funnily enough, I like things I have done since more than my entry!  Oh well.  Not a big deal.  just try again with something else!


My little girl s just at the age now, where she is a hazzard to have in my scraproom.  She broke a huge ceramic pig money box that has been sitting on the floor for a couple of years, and emptied two comtainers of embossing powder into the carpet last week.  All at different times, and I was right there.  Just not watching her every move.  She can move at the speed of light so I have learnt.  I can be watching her and turn for a minute and she is into something I have to leap at to save!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great layout, Lydell. Love all the circles.
    LOL about needing to keep your eye on your daughter. They move quick don't they!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't ISC a blast Lydell? LOVED meeting you there and love this LO too. The design is so funky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layour, Lydell. Simply stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those chatterbox transparent stickers too:) great layout. abby likes to get into my scrapbook supplies too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO Lydell! You have to sub it to FK!! along with other great LO's you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydell, saw this layout in RL. Absolutely beautiful hon.
    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete