Friday, May 31, 2013

A new Shimmerz Video.....

Hi again.  Just sharing a video I created using some of the Shimmerz Paints new products.  Texturez.
I created some simple embellishments, stamping Texturez Paints onto scrap cardstock, letting it dry, coating it with Helmar Acrylic sealer and letting it dry again.
Check the video to see how.  There will be more parts of this video next week, where I extend this idea just a little bit further.


So here is a close up of what these cute little circles look like on a page.  The full Layout will be posted on the 1st of June with the Shimmerz Monthly Challenge.  (Not long to wait!)


I will be doing these again.  I cant get enough of them!  I have used them on 2 pages already!.....
Stop back next week to see the next videos.  I am running the Mini Series Class at Shimmerz next week, so there will be 3 or 4 more videos in the pipeline!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your continued inspiration and video. I recently purchased some of the new products at Shimmerz and can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete