Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook in December Project #4


Another project with the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook today!

A bit of a fun one.
This was a few years ago.  We went to the farm for Christmas day.  My S.Dad dressed up as Santa and arrived on the 4 wheeler with a bag of pressies. (Stinking hot day, as always)  The kids didn't recognise him, which made it work really well......but it kinda freaked me out a bit though,  he did look a bit strange....LOL, and VERY out of character!!!  LOL.  But the kids LOVED it, and it was a bit of fun.



One last one for December, and it has a tutorial attached!  See you again soon.
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Lydell, hopping over from Motley Soul, great to see your site, very inspirational, lots of delights. I am looking forward to spending some time having a look round.

    ReplyDelete