Sunday, November 16, 2014

Black, White and Grey with a touch of Teal.....

Hello today!
It is a good day to create.  I am sharing another project from the MCS Kit for November
I used the Creative Kit this month.


"Hello Everyday Life"
These gorgeous papers layered together make a Layout easy!


The drips on this page are a brand new Shimmerz Coloringz colour, which is one of my new favourites!  Love "A shade of grey"  such a great dark grey.
(If you head to the Shimmerz Store to get your own...Mention my name in the NOTES TO MERCHANT, and you can choose a FREE paint)


I loved these sticker words in the kit.  I adhered them dimensionally with liquid Scrap dots from Helmar.
The black, white and grey with the pop of teal works well together.  So pretty!

So it was a super quick share today!
I will be back again soon :-)  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment