Thursday, February 8, 2007

New February resolution???

Right.  Now I am going to make an effort to keep my blog up to date a little more!  I have not scrapped for a while, so have not blogged!  Seems to go hand in hand.  Might be something to do with the fact I feel a little like I should share something each time I do an entry.  If there's nothing to share I tend not to blog!!!  I have just purchased a new laptop too so that might get me motivated!!!  Just need DH to add my photoshop to it and it will be fully usable!  Can't seem to do too much without my photoshop!


In the way of news.....My sister had her first baby this morning.  Jayden Shane.  He is having a little trouble, has too much insulin in his system.  Cindy had to be put on insulin with gestational diabetes a few weeks ago, and now bub has too much!  Hope it is easily fixed.  Don't know too much about it.  He is only a few hours old.


Denver started Kindy last week.  (sigh of relief)  I love it!  He is such a full on little being.  It is just me and Mazzie two days a week.  Lovely.  What makes it easier for me to love it, is that he adores going.  He is so ready.  He brings home little things he has made each day!  It is quite exciting, as I was a Teacher in my past life, and I sent home all these little things kids had made, now I am the parent picking up the treasures!!  Wierd!  It is still so new, I am treasuring every minute I am alone, as I am so not used to it!  (Mazzie still has a two hour cat nap in the middle of the day....mmmm)  I am still determined not to do any washing or cleaning in 'MY' time!!!  Surfing the internet is allowed!


I have done a LO this morning ( From start to finish...whoo-hoo!  For the challenge in the Scrapbook Station newsletter (coming soon)  (Just need that photoshop to get it to you Janine!)


I have also done most of a mini-album for Denver on Dinosaurs.  He is so inquisitive and thrives on information about things.  He loves dinosaurs and DH went to London on one of his business trips overseas and took some pics of dinosaurs at the London Museum for Denver.  So I have included these pisc with info from the net, and some other pics downloaded, along with Denver playing with his own vast collection of toy dinos.  I am going to be really happy with it I think.  It is sitting in a pile on the dining table unbound, and awaiting some extra untaken photos to complete it.


Well I believe that is it.  It is such a beautiful day (slight break from the heat)  Maybe I should hang out some washing.  If I enjoy it it should be ok to do in 'my' time shouldn't it!!!  Just this once.  No folding though!!!


Well I was going to post the work I have done lately, but the new DT layouts are not yet posted on the site, so I should hold off for a bit.  Sorry!  And without photoshop I can't really manipulate anything else I have done.  Soon though!


Well consider this an update!  More to come though!, should I aim for daily?  Who knows, maybe that will mean a few times a week!  I will get back into the habit though.  I miss it.


Thanks for visiting though.  X

1 comment:

  1. Hallo, how lovely to check in here and see an update. Enjoy your "me" time. I tend to be the same about my treasured peaceful moments when J has his afternoon nap :). I'm glad to hear that your little guy is enjoying kindy.

    ReplyDelete