Saturday, July 10, 2010

Palette Release #14

Hi there again!

  First week of the School holidays here this week.....can not believe 1 week is already done.......My word it's zoomed by!  I am hoping this next week goes slower.  Its been a good week though.

Palette #14 was released this morning In The Color Room Its a bright one this week.  Such pretty colours to work with and so many options......Head on over and play along if you have not already!  Its great fun!

And my Layout using this Palette
 Denver took some pictures of the two of us.  I certainly did not expect to be able to scrap them......He did a good job.  Photos of J and I are few and far between!!!
AND  for the first time in weeks I had it finished before the day was out!!!!  Next week I am going for 'before' the release!!!!  LOL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment