Friday, October 22, 2010

Color Room Update.....

Todays release on the Color Room was a monster one!  We revealed our new DT girls, and newly designed site with a freebie, and plenty of inspiration!!!!  If you want to check it out see HERE....It is truely a bumber release!

Palette # 29 was formulated for a feature on The Color Room in a Russian Magazine just recently (along with Palette #30)  It is taken from Her room and is soft and pretty.

The DT girls did a phenomenal job and the line up of projects on the site is really something!

I dare you not to be inspired to make something gorgeous this week!

The LO I created for the magazine.....


This week one of our Revolving Door Artists Iara Gomes Baer made this digi kit based on our palette. 

So very sweet!!!

If you would like a copy of this kit scroll down to the Freebie section on the front page Here...
I can wait to use itI will be seeing what I can print out and put to good hybrid use!


Ok.....thats about it for today.....I will be back tomorrow with another post.  See you then!
TFL

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE this weeks palette and totally LOVE your take.....it's a fantastic week isn't it!!!!! LOL.... and can i congrats you on the shimmerz team...well done Lyndell... i watched your video and it was very inspiring and i also use lots of Winston and newton products too... gotta love art stores for texture!

    oh and by the way has anyone told you you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me TWO!! LOVE your take on this ! happen to see someone post about Helmars' and saw YOUR NAME ! HUGE CONGRATS Lydell !

    ReplyDelete
  3. me THREE!! Hehe!! Yeah, love this week's palette very much!! Hope I can come up with something, but a card would be nice too using the palette. Thanks for visiting my blog, Lydell!! Your creations are all awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thannks for stopping by my blog! I really enjoy the Color Room and LOVE that you created such a great site.
    Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout!!!
    thanks for stopping in my blog and for your lovely comment!!!
    hugs from france!!
    corinne

    ReplyDelete