Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Saturday......

The day has not quite started for us here yet.  I hear 1 little person pottering out in the lounge room after having a snuggle in bed with me for a few minutes to say goodmorning.......but we are still in bed.  I am contemplating a latte and quickly adding this post.......


The next release went up at The Color Room Yesterday.  It is a lovely palette.  Beautiful teals!  I would like to have another try at it, since I created my LO ages ago, for the Russian Magazine Feature they did for us on The Color Room.  We are getting our very own copy in the post at some point.  Thank goodness they have pictures.  I am not at all fluent in Russian!!! LOL


The image is from Lolly's Blog  If you have never been there and enjoy a craft or two, be sure to visit!  You wont be dissappointed!


Perfect for this boys page........But it does not need to be a boys page!  I think it would go equally well on a girly page!

Well that's it for me today!  Have a good one everyone.  (So glad the weekend is here!)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful LO! Pretty colors and adorable pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colours too! Lovely interpretation..
    and very interesting about the Russian mag!!!

    ReplyDelete