Friday, April 1, 2011

Palette Release #51 {Sun Room}

This weeks Palette is BRIGHT.
I have never really been into brights......but I did this palette regardless and I am happy I did.
The palette looks like this.....
Its very pretty, which may be why I ignored the fact that it was such a bright one and did it anyway!!!!
This is my page using these colours.....
I used Leeanns dyed doilies from The Chip Chop Shop  and they worked beautifully! (Thanks Leeann!)

I also used lots of  Shimmerz Paints.  Totally beautiful to work with and there are THE perfect colours for this palette.  (and MANY palettes!!!!!)
Coloringz -My Bleeding Heart
Shimmerz - Marigold and Magenta
Pearlz- Blue By U

I used a palette knife with thick white paint and then dripped, smeared and sprayed Shimmerz paints ofer the top to create my background.  So much fun!  I could make background sheets all day!!!!!

So thats it from me.  A fun Palette and a fun LO to create.
Hope you can squeeze one in too this week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment