Monday, January 30, 2012

TCR #95 and Shimmerz

Morning Here in Australia! Its Monday here and My children have gone BACK to school! Whoo hoo. LOL Holidays are officially over. Not that I mind them home, I am just anticipating all the work I will get done now, with my free time! That said.....I did not post the new Palette yet from The Color Room.
So I will do that.....and share the Page I did for it this week.

So the Palette.

The Last of the Megs Garden Palettes, this one is really pretty too!


Aren't the papers lovely.....drop in on Megs Garden HERE

The sketch looks like this close up....


and the card.....



and this week I actually used the sketch!!!  LOL

This photo s an old one of my sister and I going back a few years now!!!




I created this for a Shimmerz Post also....so its done double duty this past week.  Check out the Video I made for the Shimmerz VLOG



I enjoyed creating this one.  Relatively fast and painless!!!  LOL  Not so with everything I create I am afraid!!!

Thanks for stopping by




3 comments:

  1. LOVE the shimmer dribble - its so perfect!!! just beautiful layout!
    Im missing the kids so bad now that they are all at school - the house just seems too oddly quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite page Lydell! That is a fantastic sketch. Love your dribbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is such a beautiful page Lydell, love the video too, so interesting watching how people put their pages together, thanks for sharing xox

    ReplyDelete