Friday, July 4, 2008

Interesting!


What's your names hidden meaning?



You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.

You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.......


There is some that is definately not even close to me....but some is spot on!   But last I looked there are not too many other Lydell's in the world!  I saw a black guy on the credits of a movie I saw once that had my name....and there is a power Station in NSW named after me ( he he he!) but other than that, I have never seen it in a baby name book yet!


ANYHOO........


A layout I did for the next BB Mixed Media challenge....'Using Metal'


Preciousjewel I finally used some of the milo/coffee tin sealers I have been saving forever....Who can throw out such a lovely piece of metal foil every time you open a tin of milo....It's so flat and shiny, and some are even embossed with a dotty pattern!  Until now...never used....maybe I will challenge myself to comeup with some ideas on uses for them now I have started with one layoutPreciousjeweldetail !!!


I realised I have not posted the first one yet either.....


This one was for "Pens and markers"


Loveisinthedetails This one was right up my alley....Fun to do.


The next thing I have been putting off is a little album for a family we know who have just lost their 18 month old little girl to a tumour they found out about just 12 weeks before they buried her....pretty awful, and an album I am not actually looking forward to.  A card just seems so empty when I can only imagine what they are dealing with.  The Dad was in our wedding, but we have not seen them in years.  The mum may not be able to use it for a long time, but it maybe useful for her down the track, and for the two other little ones, to remember their little sister.


Better go and get on with my day.....


xx

2 comments:

  1. Never thought of milo tins for that little bit of shiny foil! I love the LO of you and John, it is just so simply elegant. Best of luck with the mini album project. It will definately be hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love the banner!! I think I need to update mine!

    ReplyDelete