Monday, September 29, 2014

A Little Lettering.

I have a quick lettering Project to share with you.  Its in my Bible, but you can do with anywhere.

Heres the project.


I used Shimmerz Marigold, Golden Wheat, Royal Red, Celery and Tickle me turquoise




Below is the opposite side.  I used gel medium through a stencil on wax paper, dried it and painted it with Shimmerz. Its totally transparent, and very pretty.  See the how to post HERE


Here it is turned over and you can see the text through it.


and here is the video on how I did the lettering.



so that's it from me today!
:-)

Rembember if you are looking at getting any Shimmerz Paints go Here and mention my name in the Notes to Merchant section to get a free paint in your order.

If you are in Australia, check out The Color Room Store we have loads of Shimmerz paints!

Hope your day has been a good one!



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!! I love your lettering - you are always so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete