Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook September Main Kit- Layout 6

If you are following the posts over this week, I am using the My Creative Scrapbook Kit for September


Layout 6
"My Little Buddy"



Loved using the neutral elements in the kit to keep things bright, light and airy!  
Cardstock, Papers from the kit, Doily, Elements layered and stacked from the embellishment packs.
Crochet cotton added (Not in kit) Painted chipboard frame from the element pack, Gold Paint Splashes.



This one turned out to be one of my favourites this month, despite sitting on the desk for a week or so, unfinished and just not inspiring me.  It was not until I put all the kit away after finished the rest of the pages, that I was able to sit, at a clean space and look again with fresh eyes....and it just fell together after that!  I often don't know how I create in the mess I make for myself when I am creating.....surely it stifles you.  But I keep making my big messes and working in this tiny little space with barely enough room to breathe....constantly losing things!  LOL  I don't think I am alone, but I am jealous of those that put things away as they go and create in an orderly fashion.

Something to strive for I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment